Cabinet Hardmount Washer Extractors
Designed to meet the low-volume application needs of small on-premises laundry facilities orlarger OPL facilities that want to add versatility to their commercial laundry equipment lineup, UniMac cabinet hardmount washer extractors deliver all the durability and performance you’d expect from the world leader in commercial laundry. Featuring the industrial strength and innovation that UniMac commercial laundry equipment is famous for, these remarkable washer extractors are built to get the job done right. Still high-efficiency. Still high-throughput. Just in a more affordable package.
Labor – Cost Savings
- Large Loading Door – For easy loading of the cylinder
- Advanced Computer Controls – Your choice of the M30, M9, or M4 controller
- Engineered for quick troubleshooting and ease of service
- Available in 100 or 200 G-Force extract speeds, depending on the controls selected
Utility – Cost Savings
- Frequency Drive System – Provides smooth, reliable power for optimum performance
- Interchangeable Electronic Control Modules
- Reduced Water Consumption – An average of 11% water reduction from our previous models
Value For Your Money
- Direct V-Belt Drive – Which means reduced training and maintenance
- Reduced Sound Levels – Because of the heavier frame, more vibration is dissipated, quieting the machine’s operation
- The newly re-designed frame is constructed of plate steel, making it stronger than ever
- Heavy Duty Bearings and Seals – Two close-tolerance ball bearings are permanently lubricated for trouble-free operation
- Thousands of satisfied customers are the best proof of UniMac’s claims.
- Each washer carries a five-year limited warranty on the frame, basket, shaft, bearings, and seals, which goes into effect should failure or breakage occur during normal operation due to a defect in the material or workmanship that would prohibit its further use. UniMac also issues a three-year warranty to the original purchaser on other parts. Southeastern is proud to offer labor warranties on the equipment we distribute; please speak to your local representative for specific details.