Softmount Commercial Washer Extractors
Ideal for second-floor on-premises laundries or other installations where a poured foundation isn’t an option, UniMac® UX model softmount washer extractors offer the perfect solution. Like all UniMac commercial laundry equipment, these industrial laundry machines are durably constructed and feature unmatched innovation to meet the harsh demands of commercial and on-premises laundry facilities in a variety of industries. And with an efficient design that uses up to 34 percent less space, these machines are perfect for facilities with limited space.
Labor – Cost Savings
- Extraction Speeds of 400 + G-Force
- Advanced Computer Controls – Overnight soak to assist with stain removal and precise temperature- controlled fills allow for flexible and versatile solutions to your programming needs
- Four Fast-Fill Water Valves – Standard on 100-165lb models
Utility – Cost Savings
- Intelligent Drive System – Senses the speed of the washer, which allows a highly accurate extract speed
- Heavy-duty coil springs and shock absorber system
- Compact Design – UniMac washers require 34% less space than the competition
- Water Reuse capable
Value For Your Money
- Easy-to-Read Progress Display™
- Temperature-Controlled Fill
- Programmable Drive System
- Overflow Rinse
- The Heavy Duty Shocks and Springs – Effectively dissipates the energy produced at high extract speeds
- Low-Maintenance V-Belt Drive
- Fifty years and thousands of satisfied customers are the best proof of UniMac’s reliability.
- Each washer carries a five-year limited warranty on the frame, basket, shaft, bearings, and seals, which goes into effect should failure or breakage occur during normal operation due to a defect in the material or workmanship that would prohibit its further use. UniMac also issues a three-year warranty is also issued to the original purchaser on other parts. Southeastern is proud to offer labor warranties on the equipment we distribute; please speak to your local representative for specific details.