Hardmount Washer Extractors: IH-Series
Hard-mount washer-extractors are secured to the concrete floor, cost significantly less than their soft-mount counterparts and have a proven record of dependability with superior wash results.
IPSO’s hard-mount washers are industrial by design. They are built to extend linen life, reduce water usage and utility costs, and maximize productivity. The heavy-duty construction provides dependable operation and assures your hard-mounts will be in service for years to come.
The G-Force extraction on the hard-mount range removes more water from each load, which results in reduced energy costs and shortened drying times. These hard-mount washer-extractors feature the intuitive Cygnus controls, improved design for easier installation and maintenance and a redesigned frame that’s even stronger than before.
- The frame, cabinet and suspension system have been designed to perform continuously in the highly industrial environment.
- All vital parts have undergone extensive lifecycle testing to ensure the design will endure even in the harshest environments.
- After extensive research & testing, the standard wash programs have been optimized in order to reduce water, detergent and energy consumption. The result is a saving of 25 percent, all without sacrificing wash performance.
- The intuitive Cygnus controls allow you to manage your laundry operation to ensure you are working at maximum efficiency.
- The large door enables quick loading and unloading of the linen. The door handle and door lock ensure a smooth opening and closing of the door, resulting in an increased reliability and safety.
- The drain valve is mounted under the tub to reduce water consumption to a minimum. This results in a faster and easier drain of water in an industrial environment.
- SmartWAVe, IPSO’s patented leading-edge precisionengineered technology, determines automatically the absorption ability of the linen at the start of the cycle and consequently adjusts the water levels in every segment of the wash program accordingly.
Available Models: IH014, IH018, IH025, IH030, IH040, IH055, IH075 and IH090.